BLEFAROPLASTY – NOINLESS LIFTING EYE
The treatment involves the removal of skin in the upper eyelid. There are two ways to correct the falling eyelids: either surgically with the use of a scalpel or less aggressive without having to cut away the excess skin, plasma treatment is a safer and more effective alternative for those who are looking to tighten and lift the skin around the eye area what is more, is associated with a shorter period of recuperation period and healing. During the treatment of falling eyelids three treatments to be performed are recommended every 4-6 weeks. The effect is visible right after the first treatment.
The treatment with the use of plasma microbe is:
- Minimally invasive – is especially recommended to people who are physically and mentally active who cannot afford a long healing period
- Safe – the treatment in the eye area without the use of a scalpel and a laser is performed
- Precise – works point-wise and does not affect surrounding tissues
- Effective – positive results can be seen immediately
- Falling eyelids
- Falling upper eyelids
- The so-called „heavy eyelids”
- The so-called „tired eyes”
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inflammation of the skin
COURSE OF THE TREATMENT
Blepharoplasty is prefromed under local anesthesia. Immediately after the treatment redness and small sublimation points may appear. Two days after the treatment, minor points can be seen but they disappear around the fourth day. Small scabs peel off in a week.
To avoid hyperpigmentation the use of sunscreen is highly recommended for at least 30 days after the treatment In order to accelerate the regeneration of the skin, the use of healing creams is advised.